15. The instruction of the volume adjustment in BTR7
1. The BTR7 has a memory volume that can automatically memorize the adjusted volume.
2. We have deliberately designed the BTR7's volume adjustment to be out of sync with the mobile phone's. This allows more volume levels for more precise volume adjustments, so you will no longer be worried about over large or small volume.
What mobile phones adjust is the volume of the Bluetooth codec. If it is too small, it will affect the dynamics. While the BTR7 controls the volume of decoding and amplification, leading to less loss of sound quality. Therefore, it is suggested to set the volume of the phone to the maximum, and control the volume via the BTR7, which is convenient and can acquire better sound quality.
3. You can limit the volume,adjust the Bluetooth volume and volume of call via the FiiO Control app.
4. The default operation mode is 'hold volume buttons to switch tracks'. You could switch to 'Double click volume buttons to switch tracks' in the FiiO Control app.
Note: In fact, it is meaningless to compare the volume of the BTR7 with the mobile phone. Because the BTR7 is a graded adjustment, if the BTR7 is turned down, the volume on the mobile phone needs to be turned up. The sound resolution of the BTR7 is much better than the general mobile phone.