[New firmware] FiiO releases the new firmware for M6/7/9 again!
The following changes and improvements have been made in the new firmware:
1. Added grouping tracks by Album Artist category(You can select the Artist or Album Artist in the Settings->Artist List Display. This upgrade requires a database update, please scan for music again.);
2. Added In-vehicle mode (in Settings ->Audio -> In-vehicle mode; If enabled, the player will power on/off automatically when vehicle engine starts/stops and the FiiO Music app can also switch accordingly. It's suggested to use this function together with the Resume Play function of FiiO Music );
3. Added support for uninstalling the FiiO Music, ES File Manager, Gallery app (now you can uninstall the embedded FiiO Music and install the standalone release version. And when using the standalone version, it's suggested to set the 'Custom background' to a 'Fixed background' in app Settings -> Theme, so to get better running fluency);
Note：If the FiiO Music app is accidentally uninstalled, you can restore it by re-updating the firmware or performing a factory restore!
4. Added support for reverting the firmware (after updating with a future new firmware, you can always choose to revert to this version);
5. Fixed the issue where the Gapless playback would not work when playing DSD tracks;
6. Improved the sorting of Japanese characters;
7. Miscellaneous improvements on performances.
Please visit the M6 Firmware download page and download the M6 firmware FW1.0.4
Please visit the M7 Firmware download page and download the M7 firmware FW1.0.8
Please visit the M9 Firmware download page and download the M9 firmware FW1.0.7
USB DAC Driver(v4.47.0): Click here
Instruction of installing USB DAC driver on Windows computer: Click here
The download link of the standalone release version: Click here