4. How to connect the BTR5 2021 to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously? Why would the playback stutter sometimes?
The BTR5 2021 can be connected to two devices simultaneously, because it can receive all the signals when the two devices are playing music simultaneously. However, simultaneous playback will take up some internal spaces in the BTR5 2021, so please avoid the 2 devices playing music at the same time.
Follow the steps below to connect the BTR5 2021 to 2 devices simultaneously:
1) Turn on the Bluetooth function on both device A and device B. Hold the power button of the BTR5 2021 for about 3s to turn it on (the display shows 'FiiO'), and then hold the multifunction button for about 5s to enter the pairing mode (the display shows 'PAIRING'). On device A, search for the BTR5 2021 and connect it.
2) Disconnect the BTR5 2021 on device A (showing disconnected), and then hold the power button for about 3s to turn the BTR5 2021 off.
3) Follow step 1 to turn on the BTR5 2021 again and enter pairng mode. On device 2, search for the BTR5 2021 and connect it.
4) Go back to device A, tap BTR5 2021 to reconnect it.
Now, if you play music on device A, you can hear the music on the BTR5 2021. And if you pause the music on device A and then play music on device B, you can hear the music from device B.