5. About the support of DSD files in KA3
1. To play DSD files on the Android devices, please use an APP which supports DSD files (e,g, "FiiO Music APP) and enable the Exclusive USB Audio Access Mode. The DSD output option should be set to DoP or Native. DSD512 is only supported in Native mode.
2. To play DSD files on the iOS devices,please use an APP which supports DSD files (e,g, "FiiO Music APP) and set DSD output option to DOP.
Note: iOS devices cannot support DSD512 currently.
3. To play DSD tracks on the computer, please use the software which supports DSD files (e.g. "Foobar 2000") and install the relevant application plug-ins correctly. (How to play DSD files when use the FiiO DAC for Windows computer? https://forum.fiio.com/note/showNoteContent.do?id=202105281106126083841)
4. Swithcing tracks with different sampling rates will cause relatively obvious impulsing sound which is a normal phenomenon. It is recommended classify music files well.