6. How to use the Q3 MQA as a USB DAC for mobile phones?
Here is a video FAQ about using the Q3 MQA as USB DAC for mobile phone:
Use the TypeC-TypeC data cable (follow the arrow direction at the cable) to connect the Q3 to a mobile phone. So you can directly enjoy high-quality music by playing songs.
1. The USB output should be turned on if the music app has one.
2. Make sure the USB debugging is enabled in the developer mode.
On the mobile phone settings menu, search for OTG and then turn it on. Those without this function are free of this setting.
3. Make sure to use the included TYPE C- TYPE C OTG cable.
4. Since the USB audio of various brands of mobile phones is not standardized yet, FiiO cannot guarantee full compatibility. If it fails to connect even following the above instructions, please try other phones.
5. If the phone is charging the Q3, turn the CHARGE switch to OFF.
Use the included Lightning-Type C data cable to connect the Q3 to an iPhone/iPad/iPod. So you can directly enjoy high-quality music by playing songs.
*Only supports iOS10.0.2 and above. Apple devices below this version cannot be supported because of the iOS itself.
*When decoding the iOS, the volume adjustment of the iOS device would be disabled.
How to download lossless music to FiiO Music app ( iOS version)?
Please refer to the Q1ii: https://www.fiio.com/newsinfo/7450.html