8. How to use the BTR7 as a USB DAC for mobile phones?
The charging function of BTR7 can be enabled/disabled through the slide switch.
Use the Type-C to Type-C cable included in the package to connect the BTR7 to your mobile phone. Play music to directly enjoy high-quality music.
Note: If there is no sound after connecting, you need to pay attention to the following points:
1. Settings on apps, such as FiiO Music, there is a USB output that needs to be enabled, but some devices will have sound only with the USB output turned off.
2. Please check if the USB debugging is enabled in developer mode
You may need to open "Developer Options" in "Other Advanced Settings", and then enable the "USB Debugging" or "OTG" function
3. Please confirm whether the cable is FiiO's C to C cable, whether the cable is reversed as there is a direction indication.
4. After the above settings are completed, you can try to re-plug the data cable, or play the track, play another track to make sure whether it is a hardware or software issue. If your issue remains, please contact our customer service to confirm whether it needs to be returned.
Users of BTR7 Standard Edition: please buy an extra Lightning to Type-C cable.
Users of BTR7 Apple Edition: there is a Lightning to Type-C cable included in the accessory.
Connect the BTR7 to the iPhone/iPad/iPod via this cable to enjoy high-quality music.
Note: IOS devices won't need too many settings. If there is no sound, it may be the adapter cable or the data port is in poor contact.