3. What are the accessories? Is the cable interchangeable? How to choose suitable ear tips?
HB5 carrying case*1
Bass ear tips*3 pairs (SML)
Balanced ear tips*3 pairs (SML)
Vocals ear tips*3 pairs (SML)
Foam ear tips*2 pairs (M)
Double-flange ear tips*2 pairs (M)
SpinFit CP145 ear tips*3 pairs (SML)
FiiO HS18 ear tips*3 pairs (SML)
MMCX removal tool*1
Green/White/Red audio filters*1 set
3.5/4.4mm interchangeable audio plug*1 set
8 strands of 152 wires each high-purity silver-plated monocrystalline copper cable*1
*1 pair of medium-sized balanced ear tips and 1 set of white audio filters were pre-installed on the FH7S at the factory.
[What are the differences between different ear tips?]
(1) Red and black ear tips: bass ear tips, which can improve the bass sense.
(2) Translucent black ear tips: balanced ear tips, actual listening experience may vary from users.
(3) Red and white ear tips: vocals ear tips, more outstanding on mids performance with front vocals.
(4) Translucent white double-flange ear tips: design for the small sound tube which can be inserted deeper into the ear canal for richer sounds.
(5) Memory foam ear tips: more fitting for ear canals with better sound insulation and noise cancellation effects.
(6) SpinFit ear tips: provide a skin-friendly, fitting and comfortable wearing experience.
[How to choose suitable ear tips]
The external size of the sound tube is 6.0mm, so it is suggested to choose ear tips with an inner diameter between 4 to 5mm.
The cable of the FH7S is detachable with standard MMCX connectors. (Compatible with FiiO's cables with detachable MMCX connectors, including the LC-B, LC-C, LC-D, LC-RE, LC-BT1, LC-BT2, UTWS1, UTWS3, UTWS5, IRC-MMCX).