FiiO releases the new firmware FW1.0.3 for M9 - New added FiiO Link and AirPlay function!
The following changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.0.3 compared to the FW1.0.2 on M9:
1. Added AirPlay feature;
2. Added FiiO Link feature (in FiiO music app->Settings);
3. Fixed issue where there might be no output when working as USB DAC for computer;
4. Fixed issue where certain iSO tracks could not be played;
5. Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Note: 1) The FiiO Music app on your Android phone should be upated to v1.0.7(click here) or above, if you want to use the FiiO Link function on M9;
Here is the tutorial of FiiO Link function: click here
2) Here is the tutorial about AirPlay function: click here.
M9-Firmware 1.0.3 download link: click here
USB DAC Driver(v4.47.0): click here
Instruction of installing USB DAC driver on Windows computer: click here
How to upgrade the M9:
1. The M9 supports online upgrade. If a new firmware is available and detected (with the M9 connected to Internet), you will find update notification in the notification center. Then you can click on it to enter the update menu for online upgrading.
2. The M9 also can be upgraded locally using firmware package:
a) Dwonload the firmware file from FiiO website then copy the firmware package file to the micro SD card;
b) Open "Technical Support" app on the M9, click "Firmware Update", and select the firmware package file to upgrade.